I'm only 85% ice. The other 15% is gin.
The other X-Men would never take me to their coffeehouse, so I started putting their hands in warm me while they slept.
I could turn myself into the ice equivalent of any of the other members of the team, I just don't so they feel good about themselves.
ALL of the X-Men got to fool around with Jean except for me. That she knows of.
The story of how Iceboy became an Iceman is a heartbreaking tale. And involves a surprising amount of fecal matter.